Monday

A secret:

 Amelia Earhart is not dead, nor alive, she is suspended, laced in a web of time.

A moonlight conversation:

where are you?
nowhere, sewn into time's collar seam maybe. It looks like i am suspended over an ocean, the stars have fallen around me, Hercules's shield presses into my back, Pisces hold my feet, my head rests on Orion's back. My heart has sprouted wings it has flapped tirelessly like a hummingbird for 75 years 5 months 14 hours 17 minutes and 36 seconds. I am frozen. I am frozen in time, dried between the pages of your history books.





I am collecting star stories, could anyone tell me one? thetruffler@gmail.com, thank you xxx



12 comments:

  1. Your words never fail to astound me. I haven't told you enough just how brilliant and lovely you, your mind and your words are. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't know what to say, you are so kind, thank-you-thank-you-thank-you

      Delete
  2. http://notwendydarling.blogspot.com/2012/04/there-are-stars.html#comment-form

    One day, I'll tell you the full story of the boy who sold out the stars...
    Your writing is magical, dear. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, you are too too kind. I cannot say how much I admire your writing, it triggers something deep deep inside of me, the magical buried in my bones. I read your whole blog through a few nights ago (there is no word to trap it, I will not force yet another 'lovely' onto it),so now I am reading Peter Pan for the first time (why didn't I read it before!), I feel like I have a great affinity with Wendy, I feel a story coming. I would love to hear the full story of the star thief it is absolutely enchanting, X

      Delete
  3. Luna, dear. This is so beautiful. (Your posts always are.) I love how you are interwoven with the stars. If I can find the words for my star story, which is inside me always, I will send you an email. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh please, that would be wonderful. It seems I am stumbling on a lot of star stories recently, the little price, peter pan, and i am yearning for more. I am trying to understand our strange relationship with those distance points of light. Thank you for you kind words too, you are so sweet to me X

      Delete
  4. You have magic in your hair.
    Truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautifully put. I really like your blog. I'll think of a story to send you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond beautiful. Beyond everything, really. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You write so beautifully, the inside of your mind must be a lovely place like the secret garden ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete